What we do
We are a partnership of two sanitation specialists who have spent most of our professional lives working with national and local governments in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are committed to building local capacity, filling gaps in global urban sanitation knowledge and disseminating experience on the practical aspects of implementing of citywide poor-inclusive sanitation.
Our main activities include:
- Support to capacity building programmes in the urban sanitation sector;
- Design and delivery of teaching materials and training events;
- Planning, design and review of urban sanitation projects and programmes;
- Strategic backstopping of urban sanitation projects;
- Advice and guidance on developing the institutional and enabling environment;
- Leading applied research into the effective delivery of inclusive urban sanitation;
- Development and review of guidelines, manuals, tools and case studies.
Countries of experience:
Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.